A Payroll Service To Save You Time
Running a restaurant means you spend a lot of time in the front of the house ensuring guest satisfaction and working on back-office reports to stay in business.
Outsourcing your payroll can be a great way to remain in compliance with state and federal regulations while freeing up more of your time to focus on your business.
Integrated with your POS
Make your existing tech work for you:
Restaurant Payroll Benifits and Features
- We integrate with most major workers' compensation companies to streamline your payment and reporting.
- We offer Paycards that can be used for regular payroll and tip-outs at the end of the day.
- By integrating with your existing POS, HR system, and Onboarding platform, we can pull employee data over into our system automatically.
- Detailed employee history such as pay rates with date, position, and status changes.
- State and Federal tax payments and filings.
- Report documenting Tax Tip Credit for Form 8027.
- Provide employees access to their Pay Stubs and information.
- Pairs well with our Accounting Service
Payroll Processing Day
Processing your restaurant payroll can leave you feeling frustrated or elated. We break the process down into a simple 2 report process.
First, our Pre Edit report provides you with a typical breakdown of days and hours worked, along with the rate and position.
After ensuring the accuracy of that report we send a Pre Check report, that gives an overview of the employee's tax deductions and other data.
Pre Edit breakdown
Payroll Built FOR restaurants
We know your industry is different!
Simplify your process
Our payroll service helps you:
State and Federal Compliant
Don’t stress about staying compliant with the Federal Requirements or State Requirements. Our staff and system help keep you compliant year after year!
We make sure your records are accurate and current.
Hassle-free tax compliance
Never worry about filing your Federal or State tax payments again.
We guarantee a timely and accurate filing for all of your 940, 941, and State Unemployment Taxes.
If you need to make an adjustment, we will take care of notifying the proper authority and filing any amendments needed.